Tuesday, July 3, 2012

World's Toughest Mudder, you can too.


It is official. I have signed up to run the World's Toughest Mudder. One of my highlights in sports was finishing the Ohio Tough Mudder within the time goal that I set for myself. I didn't know it would qualify me for their year end, you-have-to-be-crazy-to-try-this race.

Check this out to learn more about it:


I realize this is a crazy race but if I can do something like this, you can do something crazy also. Just get up off the couch and get some! If you are out being active, sign up for something bigger and take that extra step. Jump out of a plane, sign up for a mud run, a boot camp class, try something new. Get it. You'll feel incredible, just like I do. 

I want to share that with everyone. Even my little boy is on his way to doing the crazy, fun stuff and he loves it. He keeps asking when he'll be old enough for this race, how about this one, what about that one. 

You can too. If you are scared or need help figuring out how, let me know. We'll get you headed in the right direction. Come be one of us. You can do it. Your new journey can start with just one step...take it. Get some!

1 comment: